Book Title: Lippincott NCLEX-RN Alternate Format Questions
Author: Diana L. Rupert RN MSN PhD
- Lippincott Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN (Lippioncott's Review For NCLEX-RN)
- Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination, 3e
- Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN® Exam
- Priorities in Critical Care Nursing, 7e
- HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination (2 Year) (Access Code), 2e
- Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7e
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
- NCLEX-RN Questions & Answers Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series®)
- NCLEX-RN Practice Test Questions 2018 - 2019: NCLEX Review Book with 1000+ Practice Exam Questions for the NCLEX Nursing Examination
- Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-RN® Exam, 9e
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Lippincott NCLEX-RN Alternate-Format Questions, 6th edition is designed to help anyone preparing to take the RN licensing examination. Students and faculty also use the book as a study guide and practice tests for preparing for faculty-made examinations.
This expanded 6th edition has everything needed for students to be fully prepared to answer every type of question found on the NCLEX. More than 600 questions include multiple-response, drag-and-drop, hotspot, audio, chart, graphic option, and fill-in-the blank questions. Also included are two comprehensive tests with 100 questions each. Rationales are clear and detailed and cover correct as well as incorrect answers. Test-taking strategies help students dissect each question to its core components and provide keys to choosing the right answer. The book reviews all the topics covered on the actual NCLEX-RN.
Hundreds of questions at the application level or above prompt active learning and higher-order thinking. Questions are aligned with the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) 2016 RN test plan and are written in the style used on the licensing examination. An accompanying PassPoint trial site provides an additional opportunity for students to practice for NCLEX while also giving a glimpse of the full PassPoint experience.